Friday, March 5, 2010

Till Next Time, Praha


Well it's the morning of my last day in Prague. Or rather, I should say, the morning of the day I'm leaving Prague. We finished the course yesterday, and got our certificates, and now it's up to us to find jobs. The above picture is after we all got our certificates- I don't know why I look like such a creeper there. We had a lesson yesterday on using drama and role play in the classroom and we wound up playing a few "Whose Line Is It Anyway"-type games. So funny. I'm flying to Rome and Erin is very sweetly picking me up at the airport. I'm excited- I was in Rome 3 years ago, and loved it, and Italy in general, so I really hope this works out. Will write more later when I'm in Roma. Oh, and it's snowing right now in Prague so cross your fingers for no delays!

No comments:

Post a Comment